Hi Fellow OCS Fans;
I don’t know about you, but it seems that October is going by rather quickly. Before we know it, Christmas will be here, except for the fact that Halloween comes first and will be here in a couple of weeks.
- Stamps: Halloween Kitty and Gang, Happy Halloween (Fall/Winter Fun Release – High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP – Boo Crew & Bubbling Brew (Boo Crews – Doodlebug)
- Copic Markers: BV34 – Bluebell, BV31 – Pale Lavender, YG11 – Mignonette, YG13 – Chartreuse, T8 – Toner Gray No. 8, T7 – Toner Gray No. 7, T6 – Toner Gray No. 6, W00 – Warm Gray No. 00, W0 – Warm Gray No. 0, W1 – Warm Gray No. 1, YR04 – Chrome Orange, YR01 – Peach Puff, YR00 – Powder Pink, Y38 – Honey, E30 – Bisque, E31 – Brick Beige, E33 – Sand
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 – Clear, 12 – Silver
- Zig Wink of Stella: Clear (added to the sentiment)
There is plenty of time to enter this month’s Fall/Winter Fun challenge for a chance to win 2 unmounted High Hopes Rubber Stamps of your choice. For any supplies that you might need (or desire) to complete your project check out Lora’s OCS store for some amazing products and prices.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Until next time, keep on crafting;