Welcome back OCS fans. September has certainly gone by quickly. This is my last post for this month featuring stamps from the Baby Boom 2016 Collection. For today’s card, I used the Baby Elephant Celebrates and Baby Giraffe stamps.
- Stamps: Baby Elephant Celebrates, Baby Giraffe, It’s a a Baby Shower (High Hopes Rubber Stamps Baby Boom Collection)
- Ink: Tsukineko Momento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP – It’s a Boy & It’s a Girl (Carta Bella)
- Copic Markers: Baby Giraffe: E0000 – Floral White, E00 – Skin White, E43 – Dull Ivory, E44 – Clay, E47 – Dark Brown, YR24 – Pale Sepia, YR23 – Yellow Ochre, YR21 – Cream, RV13 – Tender Pink; Baby Elephant Celebrates: W00 – Warm Gray No. 00, W0 – Warm Gray No. 0, W1 – Warm Gray No. 1, W3 – Warm Gray No. 3, R20 – Blush; Ears: R000 – Cherry White, R00 – Pinkish White, R01 – Pinkish Vanilla; Butterfly: YR21 – Cream, Balloon – BG11 – Moon White
- Pearls: Forever in Time – White
There are still a few more days to enter this month’s challenge. Stay tuned for Saturday, October 1st. OCS will be debuting the brand new release of Fall/Winter Fun stamps from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. For any supplies that you might need or want, check out Lora’s OCS store; both the online and the brick and mortar.
Until next time, happy crafting.