Welcome OCS Fans;
February is almost over, and it seems very spring like with all the rain we have had lately. It seems a lot of the snow has been washed away.
Today’s card can also be used for Valentine’s — next year maybe or just because……
I have used the adorable Purrr-ty Tweet Kitty from High Hopes Stamps to create a CAS card. I coloured the image with Copic Markers. Used the Spellbinders Square Hearts to mount it on and added some Nuvo Glitter Drops in the corners.
- Stamp: Purrr-ty Tweet Kitty (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP — from my stash
- Copic Markers: E50 – Egg Shell, E51 – Milky White, E53 – Raw Silk, R20 – Blush, R85 – Rose Red, R83 – Rose Mist, R81 – Rose Pink, W7 – Warm Gray No. 7, B23 – Phthalo Blue, B21 – Baby Blue, YR31 – Light Reddish Yellow, YR30 – Macadamia Nut
- Spellbinders Die: Square Hearts
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: Sherbert Shimmer
Until next time, Happy Crafting.