Welcome back OCS Fans;
Another week has been and gone, and January is now half over. Time does go by quickly. For my post today, I have used another adorable image from the High Hopes “Live Love Laugh” release called “Leo Meets Lana“.
- Stamps: Leo Meets Lana, A Hundred Hearts (Live Love Laugh – High Hopes Stamps)
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Angel Pink – Tsukineko Memento Dew Drop
- Copic Markers: Lana — G40 – Dim Green, G43 – Pistachio, Yr23 – Yellow Ochre, YR21 – Cream, YR20 – Yellowish Shade; Leo — YG45 – Cobalt Green, YG41 – Pale Cobalt Green, YR23 – Yellow Ochre, YR21 – Cream; Ground — G4- – Dim Green; Sky — B0000 – Pale Celestine
- Stencil: Lots of Love (BoBunny Stickable Stencil)
- Your Next Stamp Gumdrops: Green Apple
- Miscellaneous: Silver Peel Off Stickers from my stash
Do play along with this month’s Live Love Laugh challenge. We would love to see what you create. For any supplies that you might need or want, check out Lora’s One Crazy Stamper store and the High Hopes Stamps website.
Until next time, happy crafting