Welcome back OCS fans;
Well the last Tuesday of November has arrived, which means we are a day closer to Christmas. I am so not ready for the holidays. For my post today, I have used this adorable stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps Fall/Winter Fun release, called Polar Friends.
- Stamps: Polar Friends, Chill Out (Fall/Winter Fun – High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP – Comfort & Joy (My Mind’s Eye)
- Copic Markers: Polar Bear: R000 – Cherry White, E01 – Pink Flamingo, E000 – Pale Fruit Pink, E0000 – Floral White, W00 – Warm Gray No. 00, R29 – Lipstick Red, R27 – Cadmium Red; Penguin: G000 – Pale Green, G00 – Jade Green, YR07 – Cadmium Orange, YR04 – Chrome Orange, T8 – Toner Gray No. 8, T7 – Toner Gray No. 7, T6 – Toner Gray No. 6; Other – BG0000 – Snow Green
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 – Clear
- YNS Gumdrops: White Sugar & Sparkle
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: White Blizard
- Zig Wink of Stella: Clear
There is still a bit of time to enter this month’s challenge for a chance to win 2 unmounted High Hopes Rubber Stamps of your choice.
Until next time Happy Crafting,