Hi Fellow Crafters;
Another month has been and gone, and now we have a brand new month with a brand new challenge here at OCS.
For my post today, I have used this sweet image called Puppy Love from High Hopes Rubber Stamps Spring 2016 Collection. For the background papers I used the Heidi Swapp Minc Machine to foil them with Rose Gold and Mint Reactive Foil. The colour in the bottom part of the photo looks lighter and this is due to the reactive foil and light. I used an Elizabeth Craft Shimmer Sheet to cut the butterflies.
- Stamps: Puppy Love, You Are My Sunshine (High Hopes Spring 2016 Collection)
- SVG Files: Puppy Love, You Are My Sunshine — .07 pt and .14 pts (High Hopes Spring 2016 Collection)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Hair: Y223 – Yellow Beige, Y21 – Buttercup Yellow, E33 – Sand; Skin: E0000 – Floral White, E000 – Pale Fruit Pink, E00 – Skin White, R20 – Blush; Outfit: G0000 – Crystal Opal, G000 – Pale Green, G00 – Jade Green; BG11 – Moon White, BG32 – Aqua Mint; Shoes and Socks: E41 – Pearl White, E40 Brick White; Puppy: W7 – Warm Gray No. 7, w00 – Warm Gray No. 00, W0 – Warm Gray No. 0
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 – Clear
- Forever in Time Pearls – White
Until next time, happy crafting.