I used Ranger’s Distress Ink the Winter Set which is composed of Festive Berries, Iced Spruce and Evergreen Bough to create the backgrounds on the tags. I used the 1/8″ Scor-Pal tape around the edges and at the top just below the hole and used the Glitter Ritz Vintage Christmas Collection which is made up of Frosty Mint, Cranberry and Spruce.
- Stamps: Snowman Mini Set (Joys of the Seasons), To and From (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Rangers Distress Inks — Festive Berries, Iced Spruce and Evergreen Bough
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, Neenah Cardstock for the tags
- Copic Markers: T8 – Toner Gray No. 8, T7 – Toner Gray No. 7, R29 – Lipstick Red, R27 – Cadmium Red, R20 – Blush, G46 – Mistletoe, G29 – Pine Tree Green, BG32 – Aqua Mint, BG34 – Horizon Green, BG70-Ocean Mist, BG72 – Ice Ocean, BG75 – Abyss Green, Y28 – Lionet Gold
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 – Clear, 11 – Red
- Scor-Pal Tape 1/8″
- Glitter Ritz: Vintage Christmas Collection — Frosty Mint, Cranberry, Spruce
- Sentiment: Merry Christmas Peel off Stickers
Until next time, keep crafting.