For my post today, I am doing my first for One Crazy Stamper which is a 3D or Decoupage tutorial. For the main card I used the Humming Along stamp by Flourishes, and for the other examples I used the Backyard Birds by Just Rite. These can all be found at Lora’s amazing store One Crazy Stamper.
Other supplies used:
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels Seventeen
Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, Reflections (Prima), miscellaneous cardstock
Copic Markers: YG17, YG11, YG13, B21, B23, BV00, BV000, BV11
1. Stamp several copies of the images that you want to use.
2. The image on the left will form the base for the card. For the second image cut around the flowers and leaves using an exacto knife or a small fine pair of scissors.
2. Cut around the flowers only in the next image, and then just cut the humming bird out.
3. Colour all the images using the same colours that were used on the main image.
4. Assemble the base of the card first, as the layers will be built on this.
5. Mount the image that has been cut out around the flowers and leaves using the foam adhesive to the main image on the card.
6. Attach the flower only part to the previous image using the 3D adhesive.
7. Adhere the cut out humming bird to the humming bird that is on the base of the card using the 3D adhesive.
8. Attach the phrase to the card.
This technique can be used on many types of stamps. Below are examples using the Backyard Birds stamps by Just Rite. This stamp set has to be used with the 3 1/4″ wood stamper.