Welcome back OCS fans;
It is now official — Spring has arrived. We just need to see if mother nature will co-operate and give us some nice spring weather.
For my post today, I have used the adorable Julie’s Flight stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.
- Stamps: Julie’s Flight, Believe! (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP – Perfectly Plaid – Rainbow, Watercolour Wishes (Lawn Fawn)
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 – Floral White, E000 – Pale Fruit Pink, R20 – Blush; Eyes: B91 – Pale Grayish Blue; Hair: E50 – Egg Shell, E43 – Dull Ivory, E42 – Sand White; Dress: BV01 – Viola, BV00 – Mauve Shadow, BV000 – Iridiscent Mauve; Boots: E41 – Pearl White, E43 – Dull Ivory; Wings: BG11 – Moon White, BG10 – Cool Shadow; Wings: BG11 – Moon White, BG10 – Cool Shadow
- Atyou Spic Glitter Pens: 13 – Lilac, 00 – Clear
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: White Blizzard
- Nuvo Crystal Drops: Morning Dew
- YNS Gumdrops: Lavender
Until next time, happy crafting.