Welcome OCS fans;
It looks like winter has finally arrived and a dumping of snow is going to make its’ appearance. I don’t know about you, but I find a little snow goes a long way — not great for driving but awesome for making snowmen.
Snowmen come in all shapes and sizes and are adorable. For today’s card I have used the Framed Hartley Snowman from High Hopes Stamps. Hartley was coloured with copics. I added some Nuvo White Blizzard glitter drops to him. I added a Frosty Border die from Memory Box and added some YNS Gumdrops to it.
- Stamp: Framed Hartley Snowman, Have a Holly Jolly Christmas (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP – Winter Wonderland (Pebbles)
- Copic Markers: E31 – Brick Beige, E33 – Sand, T8 – Toner Gray No. 8, T7 – Toner Gray No. 7, T6 – Toner Gray No. 6, RV66 – Raspberry, RV63 – Begonia, E50 – Egg Shell, E51 – Milky White, Y15 – Cadmium Yellow, G00 – Jade Green, G000 – Pale Green
- Die: Frosty Border (Memory Box)
- YNS Gumdrops: Holly Jolly Sparkle
- Nuvo White Blizzard Glitter Drops
Thank you for stopping by and enjoy some creative time.