It is definitely cold here today. All we need now is some snow — not too much; just enough to give a winter wonderland effect for Christmas which is two weeks from today. For my post today for OCS, I have used this cute image designed by Tina Wenke for Stampavie called Winter Birdhouse.
- Stamps: Winter Birdhouse (Stampavie), Sentiment from Cardinal Holiday Mailbox(Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP – North Country (Prima), Snowfall Blizzard(BoBunny)
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: – Standard Circles Large, Labels Twenty-Two; Grommet Tags, Create-a-Snowflake Three
- Copic Markers: Birds – BG000, BG01, BG02, Y35; Leaves – YG97, YG95; Berries – R27; Bow – R29, R46, R89; House – E30, E31, E33, E35
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 07 – Olive
- Flower Soft: Diamond Range – Polar White
- Miscellaneous: Ice Stickles – Crystal Ice; Gold, Red, Silver Cord
Check out Lora’s store for the amazing Winter Clearance Saleand don’t forget to share your Christmas/Holiday cards in our monthly challenge! Get all the details on the prize info and enter your card here.