Hi Fellow Crafters;
For today’s post I have used the adorable Christmas Bear stamp and the background stamp (Winter Wonderland) is an older High Hopes stamp.
- Stamp: Christmas Bear (High Hopes), Winter Wonderland (an older High Hopes Stamp)
- Ink: Staz-On Jet Black
- Paper: Vanilla Cardstock, DP – 25th & Pine (Basic Gray) — last year’s release
- Spectrum Noir Pencils: All Trees — 054, 057, 059, 060 (Nature Set); Tree Trunk — 103 (Nature Set); Bear — 108, 113 (Nature Set) and 004 (Essentials Set); Hat — 025, 026 (Floral Set)
- Flower Soft: Polar White
- Stickles: Holly
- Peel Off Stickers: Gold Border
- Brads and Sentiment are from the 25th & Pine Basic Gray Collection (last year’s release)
There is still plenty of time to enter this month’s Halloween/Christmas challenge for a change to win a prize pack from OCS. In the meantime while you are thinking of your project, anything that you need can be found at Lora’s online and Brick and Mortar stores.
Until next time, keep crafting and enjoy your creativity.