While we are continuing the celebration of the newest release of Christmas/Halloween/Fall rubber stamps the gals from both the High Hopes and OCS Design Teams are hosting another Blog Hop from the 1st to the 5th of this month and and winner/winners will be chosen on the 7th. Make sure you visit each gal to see what new release they have on their blog and then go back to the challenge posts and leave a commet on the OCS or High Hopes blogs. Make sure you check the posts for both OCS and High Hopes blogs on the 7th to see if you are the winner.
If you have arrived here from Leanne, then you are in the right spot.
- Stamp: Vampire Treat, Frightfully Delightful (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP – Moonlit (Authentique)
- Copic Markers: E0000 – Floral White, E000 – Pale Fruit Pink, R20 Blush, C9 – Cool Gray No. 9, C7 – Cool Gray No. 7, C5 – Cool Gray No. 5, R59 – Cardinal, R29 – Garnet, R37 – Carmine, E44 – Clay, E43 – Dull Ivory, E42 – Sand White, YR18 – Sanguine, YR12 – Loquat
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 – clear
- Copic White Opague with Brush
- Zig Wink of Stella: Clear, Silver
- Forever in Time: Crystals
The next diva on the blog hop is Cheri. Remember to go back to both the OCS and High Hopes Rubber Stamps blogs and leave a comment for a chance to win 2 unmounted High Hopes Stamps, and to check back on the 7th to see if you are a winner.
Until next time, have fun crafting.