It’s Sue here with a quick card. Madge, I’m right there with you feeling the pressure. I still have the majority of shopping to do and the annual hand made present hasn’t even been started; not to mention the housework.
For my card today I have used this cute stamp from Whimsy Stamps called Cosy Winter Owl.
- Stamp: Cozy Winter Owl (Whimsy Stamps), ‘Tis the Season Notables 5 (Whimsy Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP – Snowfall (BoBunny)
- Spellbinder Nestabilities: Labels Twenty-five
- Die: Notables 5 (Whimsy Stamps)
- Copic Markers: Owl – E50 – Egg Shell, E51 – Milky White, E53 – Raw Silk, E55 – Light Carmel, R20 – Blush; Hat – G0000 – Crystal Opal, G000 – Pale Green, G00 – Jade Green; Twigs – YG61 – Pale Moss, G46 – Mistletoe; Branch – E23 – Hazelnut, E25 – Caribe Cocoa, E27 – Africano, E31 – Brick Beige
- Miscellaneous: Glitter, Faux Snow, Snowflake Tinsel Embossing Powder, Chipboard Snowflake