Hi OCS Fans;
Summer is officially here, which also means that school is out and the children will have two whole months to chill and have some fun other than school work.
For my card today, I used the Hummingbird Ring stamp from High Hopes. I used the Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers to colour the image. Once coloured, the image was then cut using a Spellbinders Circle die which was mounted on the Lacy Circle die. This die was cut on Toner Paper and then foiled with Teal/Silver Ombre foil. Pop by next week and I will show you want other things can be done with the Heidi Swapp Minc Machine. As this card can be used for any occasion, I didn’t add a sentiment.
- Stamp: Hummingbird Ring (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Staz-On Jet Black
- Paper: Strathmore Watercolor Paper; DP – Butterfly Kisses (BoBunny)
- Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers: 047 – May Green, 041 – Light Green, 043 – Olive Green, 071 – Flesh Colour, 028 – Pale Pink, 049 – Green Shadow
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 – Clear; 013 – Lilac
- Dies: Spellbinders — Standard Circles Large, Lacey Circles
- Foil: Teal/Silver Ombre (Heidi Swapp)
- Crystal Glitter (around the circle edge)
- Brads (Butterfly Kisses – BoBunny)
There is still time to enter this month’s “Anything Goes” Challenge to win 2 unmounted High Hopes Stamps. For any supplies that you might need or desire, check out Lora’s OCS store for some great products.
Until next time, Happy Crafting;