Welcome everyone to One Crazy Stamper’s brand new challenge for August called “My Favourite Things”. For today’s card, I have used the adorable Friendly Kitty from High Hopes Stamps latest release called “So Much Cuteness”.
For the side panel, I used a stencil from the Tim Holtz Mini Stencil Set #25. Victorian Velvet and Shabby Shutters Distress Ink were used to colour the stencil.
- Stamps: Friendly Kitty, Meow to You (So Much Cuteness – High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink: Shabby Shutter, Victorian Velvet
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP – Sweet Afternoon
- Copic Markers: E30 – Bisque, E31 – Brick Beige, E33 – Sand, R00 – Pinkish White, R81 – Rose Pink, R83 – Rose Mist, B52 – Pale Greenish Blue, YG13 – Chartreuse, YG17 – Grass Green, Y19 – Napolic Yellow
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pen: 00 – Clear
- Spellbinders Dies: Labels Eighteen
- Tim Holtz Stencil: Mini Set #25
- YNS Gumdrops: Clear, Sugar & Sparkle
Do enter this month’s challenge “My Favourite Things” for a chance to win 2 unmounted High Hopes Stamps of your choice. For any supplies that you need or want, check out Lora’s One Crazy Stamper store (online as well as brick & mortar) for all the new products that are arriving.
Until next time, happy crafting,