Hello, and welcome to OCS. The OCS Divas are having a blast with the new Woodland Friends release from High Hopes Stamps. My card today, features the new Singing Crazy Birds stamp. I coloured the image with Copic Markers, added some White Liquid Applique to the branch and some Nuvo Glitter Drops to the birds.
- Stamps: Singing Crazy Birds, Good Times (Woodland Friends – High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP – Christmas Plaid (Lawn Fawn)
- Copic Markers: E47 – Dark Brown, YR04 – Chrome Orange, R29 – Lipstick Red, R27 – Cadmium Red, R24 – Prawn, G29 – Pine Tree Green, G28 – Ocean Green, G46 – Mistletoe
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: Red
- Spellbinders: A2 Distressed Edges
- Liquid Applique: White
- Nuvo Glitter Drops – White Blizzard
- YNS Gumdrops – Jolly Holly
- Miscellaneous: Bells
There is still plenty of time to enter this month’s challenge “Always Friends” for a chance to win 2 unmounted High Hopes Stamps of your choice. For any supplies that you might need or on your Dear Santa list, check out Lora’s One Crazy Stamper store, both the brick & mortar and online.
Until next time, happy crafting.