Hello everyone, and welome back. September is over and now that October is here we are getting closer to Christmas.
For today’s card, I have used the adorable Reindeer Love from High Hopes Stamps latest release called Seasons of Celebration. I didn’t add a sentiment to this time, as I thought I would let the design paper say it all.
- Stamp: Reindeer Love (Seasons of Celebration) — High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP – Frosted (KaiserKraft)
- Spellbinders: Deckled Rectangles
- Copic Markers: Girl — Skin: E0000 – Floral White, E000 – Pale Fruit Pink, R20 – Blush; Hair: E50 – Egg Shell, E51 – Milky White, E53 – Raw Silk; Clothes: BG11 – Moon White, BG10 – Cool Shadow; V01 – Heath, Boots: E41 – Pearl White, E40 – Brick White; Reindeer: E35- Chamois E33 – Sand, E31 – Brick Beige, E30 – Bisque,E47 – Dark Brown, B91 – Pale Grayish Blue,B93 – Light Cockery Blue, G46 – Mistletoe, R29 – Lipstick Red, R27 – Cadmium Red
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 – Clear, 12 – Silver, 08 – Turquoise
- YNS Gumdrops: Tinsel
Do play along with this month’s Christmas/Winter Fun challenge for a chance to win 2 unmounted High Hopes Stamps of your choice. For any supplies that you might need or want, check out Lora’s OCS store.
Until next time, happy crafting.