Another week has gone by and for my post today, I have used three stamps from High Hopes Rubber Stamps newest release “Joys of the Seasons“. I also created a couple of embellishments using the Heidi Swapp Minc machine.
I used a piece of holographic reactive foil with a transfer sheet and ran this through the Heidi Swapp Minc Machine and used a snowflake punch to make the snowflake. I did the same with the green foil for the holly leaves but used a holly leaves punch. The Heidi Swapp minc machine is great tool to have among your supplies. So many things can be done with it and this journey has only begun.
- Stamps: Candy Cane Snowman, Winking Snowman, Think Snow (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP – Claus & Co. (Simple Stories)
- Copic Markers: G46 – Mistletoe, G43 – Pistachio, R46 – Strong Red, R29 – Lipstick Red, R27 – Cadmium Red, R20 – Blush, YR04 – Chrome Orange, Y28 – Lionet Gold, T8 – Toner Gray No. 8, T6 – Toner Gray No. 6, C00 – Cool Gray No. 00, BG0000 – Snow Green
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 – Clear, 03 – Red
- Zig Wink of Stella: Clear
- Spellbinders: Deckled Rectangles, Standard Circles Large
- Heidi Swapp Minc Machine, Toner Sheets, Holographic & Green Reactive Foil
Until next time, happy crafting