Welcome OCS fans;
As it is November 1st, it is time for a brand new challenge here at One Crazy Stamper. The OCS divas will be using an assortment of older Christmas/Winter High Hopes Stamps. Make sure to stop by on November 15th as High Hopes Stamps will be debuting their latest release.
- Stamp: – Peeking Ginger Tag (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: – Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: – XPress It Blending Cardstock, Holiday Joy (Your Next Stamp);
- Copic Markers: – E31 – Brick Beige, E33 – Sand, E35 – Chamois, R20 – Blush, T8 – Toner Gray No. 8, YG45 – Cobalt Green, G46 – Mistletoe, R27 – Cadmium Red, BG0000 – Snow Green;
- Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- YNS Gumdrops: Holly Jolly Sparkle
Do enter this month’s Christmas/Winter Fun challenge for a chance to win 2 unmounted High Hopes Stamps of your choice.
Don’t forget to check out Lora’s One Crazy Stamper shop for any supplies that you need or desire.
Remember to check back on November 15th for the debut of the new High Hopes Stamps release.
Until next time, happy crafting.