Hello OCS Fans;
My card turned out differently than what I had originally envisioned. A crafting mishap occurred — I forgot that the window behind me was opened and a sudden gust of wind scattered some gilding flakes around and not where I wanted them to go. Needless to say, my creativity took a different turn. As I wasn’t sure of what sentiment to add, I didn’t add any. This way it can be used for any occasion.
- Stamp: Peacock Paisley (Heartfelt Creations)
- Paper: Strathmore Water Color
- Ink: Staz-On Jet Black
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 041 – Light Green, 053 – Yellow Green, 083 – Lilac, 070- Orange, 051 – Lemon Yellow
- Die: Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics B
- Miscellaneous: Peel Off Stickers, Prima Flowers, Rhinestones
There is still plenty of time to enter this month’s “Anything Goes” challenge. I hope you get a chance to play a little in your craft room and try some new techniques and remember to stop by Lora’s OCS store for supplies.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day, and until next week