It is the 1st of the month, which means it is time for a brand new challenge and a new featured stamp company. here at One Crazy Stamper. The featured stamp company is Whimsy Stamps, and the challenge is “Anything Goes”. However this time, there is also a requirement and that is only a Whimsy Stamp can be used; which must be rubber only.
For my card today, I have used this adorable stamp called Sweet Sparkle designed by Sylvia Svet.
- Stamp: Sweet Sparkle (Whimsy Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP – Butterfly Garden (Wild Rose)
- Copic Markers: Hair: E50 – Egg Shell, YR31 – Light Reddish Yellow, Y28 – Lionet Gold; Skin: E0000 – Floral White, E000 – Pale Fruit Pink, R20 – Blush; Dress & Shoes: G0000 – Crystal Opal, G000 – Pale Green, G00 – Jade Green; Wings: G000 – Pale Green, BG70 – Ocean Mist; Fowers: Y11 – Pale Yellow, Y38 – Honey; Butterfly: Y11 – Pale Yellow, Gooo – Pale Green; Lantern: N0 – Neutral Gray No. 0
- Spellbinders: Lacey Circles
- Sizzix Die: Narcissus
- PanPastels: Orange and Diarylide Yellow (Susan’s Garden)
- Miscellaneous: Glitter and ribbon
There is plenty of time to enter this month’s challenge, but remember you must use a Whimsy Stamp. Lora’s store One Crazy Stamper has a wonderful selection of Whimsy Stamps to choose from as well as other wonderful products.
Until next time, keep crafting and being creative.