Welcome back OCS fans.
For today’s card, I have gone a bit outside of my comfort zone. I did a variation of a Panel Pull-Out Card (by Dawn Olchefske) that I saw on Splitcoaststampers. Instead of doing five panels, I did three so that the image would fit nicely in the middle of a panel. I also attached the panel to a card base instead of a single sheet of cardstock.
The center panel is white cardstock that was cut to be 5″ x 11 1/4″ and scored at approximately 3 3/4″ from either end. I also finished the inside of the card, which I usually don’t do.
Outside of Card
When the Joy tab is Pulled
Inside of Card
- Stamps used: Little Drummer Boy & Friends (Seasons of Celebration Release), Pa-Rum-Pa- Pum-Pum, Peace, Love, Joy (all High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP – Wisemen Still Seek Him (Echo Park)
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 – Floral White, E000 -Pale Fruit Pink, E01 – Pink Flamingo; Hair: E25 – Caribe Cocoa, E31 – Brick Beige; Greens: G46 – Mistletoe, YG45 – Cobalt Green; Other: E41 – Pearl White, E40 – Brick White, Y28 – Lionet Gold; Animals: E50 – Egg Shell, E51 – Milky White, E0000 – FLoral White, E000 – Pale Fruit Pink, E01 – Pink Flamingo, E30 – Bisque, E33 -Sand, C00 – Cool Gray No. 00, T7 – Toner Gray No. 7, T5 – Toner Gray No. 5, R27 Cadmium Red
- Zig Wink of Stella: Red
- YNS Gumdrops: Gold Nuggett
Until next time, happy crafting.