Hello and welcome back OCS fans, to another crazy Tuesday;
As school will be done in a couple of weeks, this means that summer has arrived. Children will be having some fun from no school work and this also means that this is the season for weddings.
For my card today, I have used the Just Married stamp and an awesome sentiment which says it all from High Hopes Stamps. I added some Nuvo Snow Glow Sparkle Dust around the border of the Scalloped Labels 1 Die as well as on her veil and dress.
- Stamps: Just Married, Love and to Cherish (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP – Wedding Bliss – Just Married and Bridal Bouquet (Echo Park)
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 – Floral White, E000 – Pale Fruit Pink, E00 – Skin White, R20 – Blush; Hair: (Bride) E41 – Pearl White, E42 – Sand White, E50 – Egg Shell; (Groom)E30 – Bisque, E31 – Brick Beige, E33 – Sand; T0 – Toner Gray No. 0, T1 – Toner Gray No. 1, T4 – Toner Gray No. 4, T7 – Toner Gray No. 7, R81 – Rose Pink, R83 – Rose Mist, YG17 – Green Grass, C0 – Cool Gray No. 0, C00 – Cool Gray No. 00, Y28 – Lionet Gold
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 – Clear, 11 – Gold
- Spellbinders: Scalloped Labels 1
- Nuvo: Nuvo Sparkle Dust – Snow Glow, Nuvo Jewel Drops – Rosewater
Do stop by and enter this month’s “Anything Goes” challenge for a chance to win 2 unmounted High Hopes Stamps of your choice. Check out Lora’s OCS store (online as well as brick & mortar) for some great products with amazing prices.
Until next time, have some fun crafting.