Welcome back OCS fans;
It seems that another month is done, as today is the last day for February. How time flies by. For my post today, I have used the adorable Birthday Bella from this month’s High Hopes Stamps release called “Party Time”
I used the Nuvo Adhesive pen to add some glue around the edge of the die cut. Nuvo Rose Quartz Sparkle Dust was then added. The Sparkle Dust glitter is a fine glitter, which has a smooth, satiny texture to it.
- Stamps: Birthday Bella, Happy Birthday Script (Party Time – High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Hair: – E50 – Egg Shell, E31 – Brick Beige, E25 – Caribe Cocoa; Skin – E0000 – Floral White, E000 – Pale Fruit Pink, E01 – Pink flamingo, R20 – Blush; Dress: — R85 – Rose Red, R83 – Rose Mist, R81 – Rose Pink; Shoes: C00 – Cool Gray No. 00; Balloons: V12 – Pure Lilac
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 02 – Pink, 13 – Lilac, 00 – Clear
- Nuvo Sparkle Dust: Rose Quarts
- YNS Gumdrops: White Sugar and Sparkle
As today is the last day of the month, this means that tomorrow will be the start of a brand new challenge. Do make some time to stop by for a visit and see what the OCS Divas have been busy creating.