Welcome OCS Fans;
It seems that “Old Man Winter” isn’t done with winter yet, as he has decided to bring a wintery blast of cold air, snow and more snow as well as being windy our way.
Oh well, there is not much we can do but have some creative time. I coloured up these sweet owls using Spectrum Noir blendable pencils. I laced some pink and white twine through the holes on the die cut.
- Stamps: Sweet Heart Owls, Owl Always Love You (Spring Collection 2016 — High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Staz-On Jet Black
- Paper: Neenah Classic Crest White
- Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils: Essentials Set — 004, 005, 009, 015, 022; Nature Set — 94,103
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 03 – Red
- Spellbinders Lacey Circles
- Nuvo Jewel Drops: Rosewater
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: Sherbert Shimmer
There is still plenty of time to enter this month’s challenge “Anything Goes” for a chance to win 2 unmounted High Hopes stamps of your choice.
For any supplies that you might want or need, do check out Lora’s OCS store. Some amazing new products are arriving on daily basis.
Until next time, happy crafting.