Welcome back OCS fans;
Hope you all enjoyed the extra day off work. Yesterday, being Victoria Day was a holiday thus extending the weekend. Even though the weather wasn’t the greatest, this is the weekend that people will open their cottages for the summer.
The OCS Divas are showcasing the latest release from High Hopes Stamps called “Darling Divas“. For today’s card, I used the adorable “AnnaLee“. My initial plans for this card changed when I started colouring it up as the original paper choice did not match the colours that I used.
- Stamps: AnnaLee (Darling Divas – High Hopes Stamps), Hello Sunshine (Spring Release – High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP – Watercolor Wishes (Lawn Fawn)
- Copic Markers: Hair: E41 – Pearl White, E42 – Sand White, E50 – Egg Shell; Skin: E0000 – Floral White, E000 – Pale Fruit Pink, E00 – Skin White, R20 – Blush; Top: YR000 – Silk, YR00 – Powder Pink, YR01 – Peach Puff; Stripes: YR000 – Silk, YR0000 – Pale Chiffon; Shoes: YR01 – Peach Puff, YR00 – Powder Pink; Bench: E23 – Hazelnut, E25 – Caribe Cocoa, E27 – Africano; Cat: C0 – Cool Gray No. 0, C3 – Cool Gray No. 3; Grass: YG17 – Green Grass; YG13 – Chartreuse; Background: BG0000 – Snow Green
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 – Clear, 15 – Peach
- Dies: Spellbinders; Die’sire Border Ribbon Threading Die – Grace
- Nuvo Jewel Drops: Orange Marmalade
- Nuvo Crystal Drops: White Blizzard
If you need any supplies do check out Lora’s OCS online store as well as the brick & mortar store. Lora, has some great products with amazing prices available.
Until next time, happy crafty.