Besides the year being almost over, it has been really really cold these last few days and will be for the next little while.
For my final post of the year, I am using the adorable Heart Framed Waving Snowy — he is waving good bye to this year and hello to 2018.
- Stamps: Heart Framed Waving Snowy, Warm Winter Wishes (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP – Aspen Frost (Basic Gray)
- Copic Markers: T8 – Toner Gray No. 8, T6 – Toner Gray No. 6, YR04 – Chrome Orange, E39 – Leather, E37 – Sepia, G0000 – Crystal Opal, G000 – Pale Green, G00 – Jade Green, Y18 – Lemon Yellow, Y11 – Pale Yellow, BV23 – Grayish Blue, BV25 – Grayish Violet, C00 – Cool Gray No. 00
- Nuvo Glitter Drops – White Blizzard
- YNS Gumdrops
There are still a few days left to play in the final challenge of the year — Christmas/Winter. We can’t wait to see what you create.
Do come back on the 1st as we have a brand new challenge to start of a brand new year.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
Happy New Year!