Welcome OCS fans and thank you for stopping by. Christmas is almost here, and not only are children becoming excited about Santa arriving, so are our constant and faithful companions. Today’s card is for all the dog and cat lovers.
I have used the adorable Winter Kitty and Winter Puppy from the High Hopes Stamps release called “Winter Joy“. Both images were coloured with Copic Markers. The Joy and Bell (Christmas Wooden Shapes from BoBunny) were coloured with Zig Wink of Stella markers.
- Stamps: Winter Kitty and Winter Puppy — High Hopes Stamps — Winter Joy release
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP – Sugar and Plum (My Minds’ Eye)
- Copic Markers: Winter Kitty — E50 – Egg Shell, E51 – Milky White, E53 – Raw Silk, R81 – Rose Pink, R83 – Rose Mist, R85 – Rose Red, R20 – Blush, Y17 – Golden Yellow; Winter Puppy — G0000 – Crystal Opal, G000 – Pale Green, G00 – Jade Green, BG0000 – Snow Green, BG000 – Pale Aqua, BG01 – Aqua Blue, E43 – Dull Ivory, E42 – Sand White, E41 – Pearl White, E40 – Brick White, E47 – Dark Brown, B60- Pale Blue Gray, R20 – Blush
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: White Blizzard
- Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Nuvo Crystal Drops: Duck Egg Blue
- Zig Wink of Stella — Red, Silver
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter Pens: 00 – Clear
- YNS Gumdrops: Holly Jolly Sparkle
Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.