Welcome back OCS fans to another crazy Tuesday. I hope your weekend was good and that you are taking advantage of the last 3 weeks of summer before everyone is back to the grind –yes school.
For today’s post I have used the adorable Teacup Pup from High Hopes Stamps latest released called “So Much Cuteness“. In keeping with our challenge “My Favourite Things”, I have used the Heidi Swapp Minc Machine and Reflective Foil for the design paper.
I used a sheet of Heidi Swapp design paper and with some Pink & Gold Ombre Reflective Foil and ran it through the Minc Machine. Then an embossing folder from Ecstasy Crafts was used. Colour was added using some Wild Honey, Shabby Shutters, Victorian Velvet Distress Inks.
- Stamps: Teacup Pup, Cat & Dog Paws, Life Without Dogs… (So Much Cuteness — High Hopes Stamps)
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP — Heidi Swapp
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Distress Inks – Wild Honey, Shabby Shutters, Victorian Velvet
- Copic Markers: E31 – Brick Beige, E30 – Bisque, G00 – Jade Green, G000 – Pale Green, G000 – Crystal Opal, E53 – Raw Silk, e51 – Milky White, E50 – Egg Shell, E29 – Burnt Umber
- Minc Machine and Pink & Gold Ombre Reflective Foil
- Embossing Folder: Ecstasy Folder
- YNS Gumdrops: Mint Green
For any supplies that you might need check out Lora’s OCS store (online as well as the brick & mortar). A road trip to Bolton can be a rather nice scenic drive.
Until next time, have fun….