Welcome back OCS fans;
Have you seen the latest release from High Hopes Stamps called “Party Time“? For my card today, I have uesed the adorable image called Kovu’s Birthday. I used some Nuvo Mousse with a soft piece of paper towel to colour the balloons. A dark umber prismacolour pencil was used to add some highlight to Kovu’s fur.
- Stamps: Kovu’s Birthday, Birthday Wishes, Celebration Balloons (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP – Winter Plaid (Lawn Fawn)
- Copic Markers: Kovu:– E25 – Caribe, E27 – Africano, E29 – Burntumber, R20 – Blush, E000 – Pale Fruit Pink, E0000 – Floral White; Cupcake: –R000 – Cherry White, R00- Pinkish White, E30 – Bisque, R46 – Strong Red, G09 – Veronese Green
- Prisma Colour Pencils: Dark Umber
- Spellbinders Dies: Deckled Rectangles
- Nuvo Mousse: Cornflower Blue, Indian Gold
- YNS Gumdrops: Holly Jolly Sparkle
For any supplies that you need, check out Lora’s OCS store. While you are shopping, don’t forget to check out the PreOrder Section — for the new items that will be arriving soon.
Until next time, happy crafting.