Welcome back OCS fans;
It has been one of these days — good ole Murphy has had his fun and I definitely wish I was retired. More play time is a must, oh well a couple of more years and I will be there — no more extensions for anyone.
- Stamps: Snoozin’ Sam, I’m Retired (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 – Floral White, E000 – Pale Fruit Pink; Hair: C00 – Cool Gray No. 00, C0 – Cool Gray No. 0; Glasses: B91 – Pale Grayish Blue; Pants: B91 – Pale Grayish Blue, B93 – Light Crockery Blue, B95 – Light Grayish Cobalt; Shirt: E40 – Brick White, E42 – Sand White; Slippers: W00 – Warm Gray No. 00, W1 – Warm Gray No. 1; Cat: E31 – Brick Beige, E33 – Sand, E35 – Chamois; Chair & Stool: T0 – Toner Gray No. 0, YG13 – Chartreuse, YG17 – Grass Green; Other: R27 – Cadmium Red, Y28 – Lionet Gold, B60 – Pale Blue Gray, BG10 – Cool Shadow, BG11 – Moon White, G00 – Jade Green, G000 – Pale Green, BG0000 – Snow Green
- Flower Soft: Shamrock Green
- YNS Gumdrops: Silver Tinsel
Do enter this month’s “Anything Goes” challenge for a chance to win 2 unmounted High Hopes Stamps of your choice. For any supplies that you want or desire check out Lora’s One Crazy Stamper store (online as well as a brick & mortar) for some great prices.
Until next time, happy crafting;