Christmas is ten days away and there is absolutely no snow in sight; not even one tiny flake. I don’t know about you, but Christmas always needs some snow — don’t need a lot, but enough to cover the ground and create a wintery scene.
- Stamps: Polar Hug, Think Snow (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP – Hello Winter (Echo Park)
- Copic Markers: Bear: C00 – Cool Gray No. 00, C1 – Cool Gray No. 1, C5 – Cool Gray No. 5, R20 Blush; Penguin: C7 – Cool Gray No. 7, C9 – Cool Gray No. 9, Y17 – Golden Yellow; Hat & Scarf: BG10 – Cool Shadow, BG11 – Moon White, R46 – Strong Red
- Die: Snowflake Corner, Frosty Border (both from Memory Box)
- Gemstones – Crystal (Couture Creations)
Until next time, be happy, be creative and try try not to let Christmas shopping and preparations stress you out.