Hello OCS Fans;
I hope you enjoyed the first long weekend of the summer and was able to spend some time with you family and friends.
This time around I used some Heartfelt Creations stamps from the Sunrise Lily Set. Next Saturday, Karen Gerber from Heartfelt Creations will be at OCS giving two classes. I am looking forward to seeing what else can be done with this collection.
Inside of Card
- Stamps: Sunrise Lily Bouquet and Sunrise Lily Wishes (Heartfelt Creations)
- Die: Sunrise Lily Bouquet (Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock
- Heidi Swapp Minc Reactive Foil Orange
- Copic Markers: G94 – Grayish Olive, YG97 – Spanish Olive, W00 – Warm Gray No. 00, YR09 – Chrome Orange, YR02 – Light Orange
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 – Clear
- Forever in Times Rhinestones and Pearls
There is still time to enter this month’s challenge for a chance to win 2 unmounted High Hopes Rubber Stamps. For any supplies that you need to do your project or just plain want, check out Lora’s OCS store.