Welcome back OCS fans;
Friday is here again,(time is certainly moving along) and I have an older High Hopes Rubber Stamp to highlight for today’s post for One Crazy Stamper. Today I am using Birthday Buzzard, which is fitting for certain older birthdays.
- Stamps: Birthday Buzzard, Happy Birthday (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP – The Corrugate Stack (DCWV), Perfectly Plaid Fall (Lawn Fawn), Cream & Sugar Petite Prints (Doodlebug)
- Copic Markers: Tree and Leaves: E39 – Leather, E37 – Sepia, G21 – Lime, G24 – Willow, YG25 -Celadon Green; Buzzard – Skin: E0000 – Floral White, E000 – Pale Fruit Pink, E00 – Skin White, E11 – Barely Beige; Buzzard: T8 – Toner Gray No. 8, T6 – Toner Gray No. 6, T4 – Toner Gray No. 4; Rocks: C7 – Cool Gray No. 7, C5 – Cool Gray No. 5, C3 – Cool Gray No. 3, C2 – Cool Gray No. 2, C000 – Cool Gray No. 000; Other: YR18 – Sanguine, YR16 – Apricot, YR14 – Caramel, R24 – Prawn, R27 – Cadmium Red, R29 – Lipstick Red
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter Pens: Crystal Clear
- Miscellaneous: Buttons
Do find some creative time and play along in our Anything Goes with a twist challenge! We would love to see what you create.
For any supplies that you might need or just want, check out Lora’s One Crazy Stamper store (online as well as the brick & mortar) for some great products.
Have a great day, and thank you for stopping by.