Welcome back, OCS fans. I hope you have enjoyed yesterday’s Family Day holiday and spent some time with your loved ones.
For my card today, I have used Charlie Party Cow, from High Hopes Stamps new “Party Time” release, which debut this month. Nuvo Glitter Drops (White Blizzard) were used on the balloons and Strawberry Coulis Nuvo Jewel Drops were used in the corners.
- Stamps: Charlie Party Cow and Happy Birthday Block (Party Time Release – High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: T8 – Toner Gray No. 8, T6 – Toner Gray No. 6, C00 – Cool Gray No. 00, E0000 – Floral White, E01 – Pink Flamingo, R00 – Pinkish White, BG23 – Coral Shade, YR24 – Yellow Ochre, YR24 – Pale Sepia, YR20 – Yellowish Shade
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 02 – Pink, 04 -Orange, 08 – Turquoise
- Nuvo Jewel Drops: Strawberry Coulis
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: White Blizzard
There is still plenty of time to enter this month’s challenge for a chance to win 2 unmounted High Hopes Stamps of your choice. For any supplies that you might need and to see all the new products that constantly arriving, check out Lora’s OCS store.
Until next time, happy crafting.