As today is April 1st, this means that there is a brand new challenge here at OCS. Along with a new challenge High Hopes Stamps has a brand new release called “Think Spring”
For my post today, I have used the adorable “Garden Lamb” stamp.
- Stamps: Garden Lamb, Spring is in the Air (Think Spring Release – High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Staz-On Jet Black
- Paper: Strathmore Watercolor Paper; DP – WaterColor wishes (Lawn Fawn)
- Zig Real Clean Color Brush Markers: 071 – Flesh Color, 069 – Blush, 100 – Warm Gray No. 2, 050 – Yellow, 052 – Bright Yellow, 220 -Tea Rose, 036 – Light Blue, 803 – English Lavender, 202 – Peach Pink, 064- Oatmeal, 047 – May Green
- Flower Soft: – Emerald Green
- Nuvo Crystal Drops: Morning Dew
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: Silver Moondust
- Spellbinders: Lacey Circles
You have plenty of time to enter this month’s challenge for a chance to win 2 unmounted High Hopes Stamps of your choice.
If you are going to Scrapfest next weekend, do drop by the OCS booth. We would love to see you.
Until next, happy crafting.