Welcome OCS fans to another crazy Tuesday. At last the sun is out and it is getting warmer, which is a nice change from all the rain that we have had lately.
For today’s card, I used the Darling Ella & Chi Chi from High Hopes Stamps latest release called “Darling Divas“. I’m thinking I should have done something slightly different with the Ribbon Threading Die, but I’m not sure what. I shall play around with it again for next week.
- Stamps: Ella and Chi Chi (Darling Divas – High Hopes Stamps), Happy Birthday
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP: Forever Plaid – Rainbow, Watercolor Wishes (Both from Lawn Fawn)
- Copic Markers: Hair: E50 – Egg Shell, E31 – Brick Beige, E21 – Baby Skin Pink; Skin: E0000 – Floral White, Eooo – Pale Fruit Pink, E00 – Skin White, R20 – Blush; Dress: V12 – Pale Lilac, V15 – Mallow; Flowers: V01 – Heath, V0000 – Rose Quartz; Chi Chi: E30 – Bisque; YG17 – Grass
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 – Clear, 13 – Lilac
- Dies: Die’Sire Border Ribbon Threading – Grace, Spellbinders: Ovals
- Miscellaneous: Rhinestones and Pearls, Ribbon
Until next time, Happy Crafting.