Welcome back OCS fans;
For today’s post, I have created a CAS card useding the adorable stamp called Halloween Kitty and Gang from High Hopes Stamps. The spider webs with the spiders were cut out from some older Halloween design paper from Doodlebug. A Clear Overlay Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter Pen was used to add a bit of glitter.
- Stamps: Halloween Kitty and Gang, eek (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP – Boo Crews (Doodlebug)
- Copic Markers: E43 – Dull Ivory, E42 – Sand White, E41 – Pearl White, E40 – Brick White, V17 – Amethyst, V15 – Mallow, YG06 – Yellowish Green, YG05 – Salad, T8 – Toner Gray No. 8, T6 – Toner Gray No. 6, T5 – Toner Gray No. 5, YR16 – Apricot, YR15 – Pumpkin Yellow, YR30 – Macadamia Nut, E50 – Egg Shell, E51 – Milky White, C00 – Cool Gray No. 00, C1 – Cool Gray No. 1, C5 – Cool Gray No. 5, N0 – Neutral Gray No. 0, R20 – Blush
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pen: 05 – Lemon
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter Pen: Clear Overlay
- YNS Gumdrops: Silver Tinsel
If you need or want any supplies, check out Lora’s OCS store (online as well as the brick & mortar) for some great products and prices.
Until next time, happy crafting.