I don’t know about you, but I have always associated gingerbread with Christmas. The fresh aroma of gingerbread cooking seems to feel the air with the Christmas spirit and joy.
For today’s card I have used the adorable Ginger Family in Heart. I coloured the image with copics and added some Nuvo Crystal Glaze and Nuvo Glitter Accents Fresh Snowfall. The embellishments on the side are from BoBunny’s Christmas Wood shapes and were coloured with some Zig Wink of Stella Pens. I then used a Clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter Pen to add some glitter.
- Stamp: Ginger Family in Heart, Fancy Christmas Joy (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP – Winter Plaid and Holiday Joy (Your Next Stamp)
- Copic Markers: E31 – Brick Beige, E33 – Sand, E35 – Chamois, R20 – Blush, R27 – Cadmium Red, R29 – Lipstick Red, G0000 – Crystal Opal, G000 – Pale Green, G00 – Jade Green, G46 – Mistletoe, BG32 – Aqua Mint, BG34 – Horizon Green, BG0000 – Snow Green, BG000 – Pale Aqua, B0000 – Pale Celestine, B00 – Frost Blue, B01 – Mint Blue, B21 – Baby Blue, T7 – Toner Gray No. 7
- Nuvo Crysta Glaze, Nuvo Glitter Accents – Fresh Snowfall
- BoBunny Wood Shapes – Christmas
- Zig Wink of Stella: Gold, Silver, Red and Green
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter Pens: Clear
- YNS Gumdrops
Do find some time to come and play along in our Christmas/Winter challenge. We can’t wait to see what you create!
Thanks for stopping by and until next time, happy crafting.