Hi Fellow OCS Fans;
As today is March 1st, this brings a brand new challenge to One Crazy Stamper. This month’s challenge is “Anything Goes”.
- Stamps: Coffee Talk, Girl Talk (High Hopes Stamps – Spring 2016 Collection)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Girl on the Left — Hair: E31 – Brick Beige, E25 – Caribe Cocoa, E50 – Egg Shell; Skin: E0000 – Floral White, E000 – Pale Fruit Pink, R20 Blush; Top: BG11 – Moon White, BG10 – Cool Shadow; Skirt & Scarf: E40 – Brick White; Shoes: BG11 – Moon White; Girl on the Right — Hair: E50 – Egg Shell, E41 – Pearl White, E42 – Sand White; Skin: E0000 – Floral White, E000 – Pale Fruit Pink, R20 – Blush; Top: Y23 – Yellowish Beige, Y21 – Buttercup Yellow; Other — C00 – Cool Gray No. 00, C0 – Cool Gray No. 0
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 19 – Sand (on scarf); 16 – Buttermilk; 00 – Clear
- Forever in Time White Pearls
Do browse Lora’s OCS shop for any supplies that you might need or want. New products are arriving weekly.
Until next time, happy crafting.