Welcome back OCS fans;
Well it is official, today is the start of a new school year and this means that summer is over. With that being said, Fall is now here and the OCS Divas will be using an assortment of High Hopes Fall and Halloween stamps.
For today’s post I have used Chester and Friends, who just seem to be chillin’ out.
- Stamps: Chester & Friends, Happy Halloween (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP – Midnight Magic (Boos & Brews – Doodlebug)
- Copic Markers: Chester: E43 – Dull Ivory, E42 – Sand White, E41 – Pearl White, E40 – Brick White, YR07 – Cadmium Orange, YR04 – Chrome Orange, V15 – Amethyst, V15 – Mallow, YG01 – Green Bice, YG03 – Yellow Green, Y08 – Acid Yellow; Other: T8 – Toner Gray No. 8, T7 – Toner Gray No. 7, T6 – Toner Gray No. 6, T5 – Toner Gray No. 5, R20 – Blush; C0 – Cool Gray No. 0, YR15 – Pumpkin Yellow, YG17 – Grass Green,YG03 – YellowGreen
- White Gel Pen
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 – Clear
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter Pens — Clear Overlay
- YNS Gumdrops
Don’t forget to stop by Lora’s OCS store (online as well as the brick & mortar) for some great products and amazing prices.
Until next time, happy crafting.