Welcome back OCS fans;
I’m back again with another adorable stamp called Cat & Mouse Party, from High Hopes Rubber Stamps’ latest release called “Party Time“. Atyou Spica Glitter Pens were used to add colour to the confetti around the image, and the circles around the sentiment. Nuvo Glitter & Jewel Drops were used on the balloons. Sakura Gelly Roll Pens were used to colour It’s Party Time.
- Stamps: Cat & Mouse Party, It’s Party Time (Party Time Release – High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Cat: E40 – Brick White, E41 – Pearl White, E42 – Sand White, R20 – Blush; Mouse: C00 – Cool Grey No. 00, C1 -Cool Gray No. 1; Cake: R000 – Cherry White, E40 – Brick White, YG05 – Salad, Y06 – Yellow, R46 – Strong Red; Hat: YG05 – Salad, Y38 – Honey
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 02 – Pink, 03 – Red, 04 – Orange, 05 – Lemon, 06 – Melon, 08 – Turquoise
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: Sherbert Shimmer
- Nuvo Jewel Drops: Sea Breeze
- Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust Pens: Red, Green, Blue, Turquoise, Pink
- YNS Gumdrops: White Sugar & Sparkle
Do stop by and play along with this month’s challenge for a chance to win 2 unmounted High Hopes Stamps of your choice. If you need any supplies to complete your project stop by Lora’s OCS store to see what new products have arrived.
Until next time, happy crafting.