I hope you all had a good Christmas and was able to spend some quality time with your family and friends.
Well, the year is almost over and a new one will be starting next Sunday. For my last post of the year, I have used the adorable Kovu and Leo stamp from the adorable Woodland Friends collection by High Hopes Stamps.
- Stamps: Kuvo and Leo, Life’s Path (Woodland Friends — High Hopes Stamps)
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP – Perfectly Plaid – Winter (Lawn Fawn)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic Markers: Kuvo – E000 – Pale Fruit Pink, E01 – Pink Flamingo, E31 – Brick Beige, E33 – Sand, E35 – Chamois, BG10 – Cool Shadow, BG11 – Moon White, E29 – Burnt Umber; Leo – YG05 – Salad, YG03 – Yellow Green, E08 -Brown, E09 – Burnt Sienna
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 000 – Clear
- YNS Gumdrops: Sugar and Sparkle
There are still a few days left to enter this month’s challenge for a chance to win 2 unmounted High Hopes Stamps of your choice. If you have time on Sunday, do stop by for a brand new challenge along with a new release from High Hopes Stamps.
Until then happy crafting;