Welcome back OCS Fans to another crazy Tuesday. For today’s card, I have made my first Christmas card of the year. Christmas is only about five months away. Today’s card is using two High Hopes Stamps; a background stamp called Winter Wonderland and Glowing Spirit Snowy.
The Star Design paper as well as the sentiment have been foiled using a sheet of Holographic Reactive foil. Polar White Flower Soft was added to the trees and the trim on Snowy’s hat.
- Stamp: Winter Wonderland Background, Glowing Spirit Snowy (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Winter Wonderland — Trees: G43 – Pistachio, G46 – Mistletoe;; Snow and Ice: BG0000 – Snow Green, B0000 Pale Celestine; Glowing Spirit Snowy: C00 – Cool Gray No. 00, BG0000 – Snow Green, YG01 – Green Bice, YG03 – Yellow Green, YG05 – Salad; E31 – Brick Beige, E30 – Bisque, YR04 – Chrome Orange, B91 – Pale Grayish Blue, Y00 – Barium Yellow, R46 – Strong Red
- Flower Soft: Polar White
- Polar Bear Glitter (Art Institute)
- 3D Lacquer for the Candle
- YNS Gumdrops: Holly Jolly Sparkle
Do enter this month’s “Anything Goes” challenge for a chance to win 2 unmounted High Hopes Stamps of your choice. Check out Lora’s OCS online as well as the brick & mortar store for some great products with amazing prices.
Also, make sure you stop by on July 15th for the debut of High Hopes Stamps newest release.
Until next time, happy crafting.