Welcome back OCS fans;
It is another crazy Tuesday, but also the last one for the month of May. For my card today, I have used the adorable stamp called “Girlfriends” from this month “Darling Divas” Release from High Hopes Stamps. The sentiment was cut in half.
- Stamp: Girlfriends (Darling Divas – High Hopes Stamps), Sentiment is “Sisters and Friends” – High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP: Butterfly Garden (Wild Rose Studio) – from my stash
- Copic Markers: Girl on Left — Hair: E41 – Pearl White, E42 – Sand White, E50 – Egg Shell; Skin: E0000 – Floral White, E000 – Pale Fruit Pink, E00 – Skin White, R20 – Blush; Dress: BV000 – Iridescent Mauve, BV00 – Mauve Shadow, Y32 – Cashmere; Hat: Y32 – Cashmere; Girl on Right: Hair: E21 – Baby Skin Pink, E30- Bisque, E33 – Sand; Skin: E0000 – Floral White, E000 – Pale Fruit Pink; E00 – Skin White, R20 – Blush; Dress: R81 – Rose Pink, R83 – Rose Mist; Hat: R000 – Cherry White, R00 – Pinkish White
- Spellbinders Die: Labels Twenty-Two
- Nuvo Sparkle Dust: Snow Glow was added to the border on the die
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: White Blizzard added to the bottom of the dress (Girl on the left)
- Nuvo Jewel Drops: Strawberry Coulis and Pale Periwinkle (added to the top and bottom corners)
Until next time, Happy Crafting.