Tuesday is here again, and Christmas will be here in approximately 17 days and there is no snow in sight. Hopefully, some will come before then to create a winter wonderland for Santa. For my post today, I have used the stamp called Joy Ride, from the “Joys of the Seasons” which is the latest release from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. I added Be Creative Sookwang Tape around the outside edge of the card base then added Glitter Ritz. The same was done around the sentiment. Frosted Lace Stickles was used around the trim of the hats, and mitts.
- Joy Ride, We Wish You a Merry Christmas (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP from my stash
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 – Floral White, E000 – Pale Fruit Pink, R20 – Blush; Hair: E50 – Egg Shell, E35 – Chamois, E31 – Brick Beige; Suit: B24 – Sky, B21 – Baby Blue; Hats, Shoes, Mitts:R24 – Prawn, R27 – Cadmium Red, R29 – Lipstick Red; Bike: G85 – Verdigis, G82 – Spring Dim Green, T0 – Toner Gray No. 0, T1 – Toner Gray No. 1; Tires: W7- Warm Gray No. 7, W5 – Warm Gray No. 5, W3 -Warm Gray No. 3; Leaves – G46 – Mistletoe
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 03 – Red
- Stickles: Frosted Lace
There is plenty of time to enter this month’s challenge. Create your Dear Santa list while you browse Lora’s One Crazy Stamper shop.
Until next time, keep crafting and enjoy your creativity.