Hope you all had a good Christmas and time well spent with family/friends. For my post today for OCS I have used an older high Hopes Rubber Stamp called Frozen Fun. The winter storms are beginning to roll in.
- Stamps: Frozen Fun, Freezin’ Season (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, Design Paper from my stash
- Copic Markers: T8 – Toner Gray No. 8, T7 – Toner Gray No. 7, YR07 – Cadmium Orange, R20 – Blush, E30 – Bisque, E35 – Chamois, E31 – Brick Beige, E40 – Brick White, E41 – Pearl White, B00 – Frost Blue, BG0000 – Snow Green
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 – Clear
- Spellbinders: Deckled Edge Rectangles (Large)
- Ranger’s Stickles: Ice