Hi OCS Fans;
Yes, Valentine’s Day is the traditional day to show your special someone(s) some extra love. However, a ton of love can come to your special someone(s) every day of the year.
For today’s card I have used this adorable stamp from High Hopes called Ton of Love Ellie. I used Peony Pink and Coral Calypso Nuvo Mousse to add colour to the Lots of Love stickable stencil from BoBunny. As a finishing touch, I added some Rosewater Nuvo Jewel Drops to the corners.
- Stamp: Ton of Love Ellie (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: C3 – Cool Gray No. 3, C1 – Cool Gray No. 3, C00 – Cool Gray No. 00, C0 – Cool Gray No. 0, R30 – Pale Yellowish Pink, G03 – Meadow Green
- Spellbinders Die: Deckled Rectangle
- BoBunny Stickable Stencil: Lots of Love
- Nuvo Mousse: Peony Pink, Coral Calypso
- Nuvo Jewel Drops: Rosewater
As we would love to see what you create, do find some time to be creative and enter this month’s “Anything Goes” challenge. You can find the details here.
While you are having a coffee or tea, check out Lora’s OCS store for some new products as well as the PreOrders.
Until next time, happy crafting.