Welcome OCS fans;
Today’s card is very clean and simple, and I have used the adorable Christmas Baby Girl, from High Hopes Stamps “Season of Celebration“. This reminds me very much of my daughter’s first real Christmas. Being born just before Christmas, she slept through the first one.
- Stamps: Christmas Baby Girl, (Season of Celebration – High Hopes Stamps), Baby’s First (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 – Floral White, E000 – Pale Fruit Pink; Hair: E50 – Egg Shell, E51 – Milky White, E53 – Raw Silk; Dress/Leggings: R81 – Rose Pink, R83 – Rose Mist, G00 – Jade Green, G000 – Pale Green; Other: Y28 – Lionet Gold, E40 – Brick White, E41 – Pearl White, BG0000 – Snow Green, BG000 – Pale Aqua
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: White Blizzard
- YNS Gumdrops: Holly Jolly Sparkle
Do visit Lora’s OCS store for any supplies that you might need or just want. Thank you for stopping by and make sure you check back tomorrow, as we will have a brand new challenge.
Until the next time, happy crafting.