Welcome OCS fans;
I hope you have been enjoying this warm fall weather. It seems that mother nature has gotten her schedule a little mixed up or is just delaying the seasons. Before we know it, Christmas will be soon here.
- Stamps: Teddy’s Gift, Holly Jolly (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas – Vol. 1 (Echo Park)
- Copic Markers: E50 – Egg Shell, E51 – Milky White, E53 – Raw Silk, R20 – Blush, E40 – Brick White, E41 – Pearl White, E47 – Dark Brown, G46 – Mistletoe, YG45 – Cobalt Green, R27 – Cadmium Red, R46 – Strong Red, Y28 – Lionet Gold
- Spellbinder Dies: Eyelet Circles
- Nuvo Glitter Accents: Fresh Snowfall
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: Silver Moonlight
- YNS Gumdrops: Tinsel, Holly Jolly Sparkle
Do stop by Lora’s store for any supplies that you want or need and to see all the latest arrivals.
Until next time, happy crafting.