Welcome OCS fans,
As it is October 1st, this means that it is time for a brand new challenge here at OCS. This month’s challenge is Christmas/Winter Fun. The OCS Divas will be using some Christmas/Winter stamps from High Hopes Stamps latest release, the Seasons of Celebration.
My card today is using the adorable Winter Owl. The sentiment was stamped, then a copy was made with a laser printer. This then allowed it to foiled using some Silver Reactive foil and the Minc Machine.
- Stamps: Winter Owl (Seasons of Celebration – High Hopes Stamps), Peace, Love, Joy (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP – A Perfect Christmas (Echo Park)
- Copic Markers: E0000 – Floral White, E000 – Pale Fruit Pink, E42 – Sand White, E41 – Pearl White, R20 – Blush, E40 – Brick White, R27 – Cadmium Red, R29 – Lipstick Red, G46 – Mistletoe, B91 – Pale Grayish Blue, E57 – Light Walnut, YG17 – Grass Green, Y19 – Napoli
- Spellbinders Dies: Standard Circles, Stately Circles
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen: Clear Overlay
- Nuvo Glitter Accents – Fresh Snowfall
- Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- YNS Gumdrops – Holly Berry
- Heidi Swapp Reactive Foil: Silver
You have all month to play along with this month’s Christmas/Winter Fun challenge. We would love to see your entries. For any supplies that you would like check out Lora’s OCS store.
Until the next time, happy crafting.