Happy Saturday OCS fans!
I have used the new Clucker and Clackers stamp for today’s card.
- Stamps: Clucker and Clackers, Ruffled (High Hopes Stamps — So Much Cuteness)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock;
- Copic Markers: E30 – Bisque, E31 – Brick Beige, E27 – Africano, E25 – Cariba Cocoa, YR0000 – Pale Chiffon, YR000 – Silk, Y17 – Golden Yellow, BG75 – Abyss Green, BG72 – Ice Ocean, R00 – Pinkish White, R27 – Cadmium Red, R29 – Lipstick Red
- Spellbinder Dies: Labels Twenty – Two, Ovals
- YNS Gumdrops: Give Thanks for Sparkle
Over the next few weeks the Divas will be showing you more of their wonderful creations. Pop over to our sister High Hopes Blog and catch more of these cuties.
Do come come back Tuesday to see another card that I have created, using one of these cuties from “So Much Cuteness“.
Don’t forget to play along with this month’s “Anything Goes” challenge for a chance to win 2 unmounted High Hopes Stamps of your choice.
Until the next time, happy crafting.